Join us to design the path for future women leaders on December 4th
About the event
The World Economic Forum’s 2018 Global Gender Gap Report estimates that it will take until 2184 to close the gender gap in North America, which means 165 more years before women achieve equal representation and empowerment as men in economic, educational, healthcare and political spheres. Even so, in 2019, annual returns for businesses that employ the highest proportion of women were 2.8 percentage points above those for the least diverse firms.
If you also want more women around the table in the boardroom, join us at Orange Silicon Valley’s December Women in Tech Event to hear from female executives, founders and philanthropists about their own journeys and to identify steps we can take to create an empowering roadmap for the next generation of female leaders. Let’s shrink that timeline!
🌍💰 All proceeds from the event will be donated to Room to Read, an organization who is committed to breaking the cycle of poverty through education
- Lucina Di Meco, Senior Director, Girls’ Education and Gender Equality at Room to Read & Global Fellow at The Wilson
- Arjita Sethi, Founder and CEO of Equally
- Petra Chequer, VP at Impact group
- Mireille Helou, CEO of Orange Silicon Valley
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Check-in
- 5:30 pm – 5:40 pm Introduction by Mireille Helou and Room to Read
- 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Fireside chat with Lucina Di Meco, Arjita Sethi and Petra Chequer
- 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm Networking cocktail
- This event has passed.