We are pleased to invite you to the next Hello Wednesday event by Orange Silicon Valley on the topic of “Bridging Digital Divide through Private Mobile Network.”
The pandemic has exacerbated the long-standing issue of the digital divide and raised questions about how to address inequality around education, telehealth, and other areas. With students forced to become long-term remote learners, the lack of access to high-speed broadband has emerged as a critical problem. In healthcare, lack of digital access has hindered patient portal adoption and the ability to schedule appointments online. In response, school districts and healthcare organizations have scrambled to fill the connectivity gap. In situations where WiFi doesn’t offer enough scale, innovative public enterprises are leading the use of private mobile networks to solve the digital divide. In the future, we see private mobile networks competing with WiFi in the medium and large enterprise space.
Orange Silicon Valley’s Hello Wednesday in September will look at how school districts, cities, and others have turned to private mobile networks to expand digital access. The panel will also explore how private mobile networks have found abundant use cases in other verticals, finding solutions to previously intractable connectivity challenges. This virtual event will include a keynote by Orange Silicon Valley’s Katy Hunt and Senthil Jaganathan on “Bridging the Digital Divide through Private Mobile Network,” and the panel will feature guests from Impact Broadband, KPMG, the Murray City School District , and the Utah Education Network.
Join us on Wednesday September 8th from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM (PST) / 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (CEST)
- Melissa Ashurst, Founder, Impact Broadband
- John McMillan, Director, Emerging Technologies, KPMG
- Jason Eyre, Technology Coordinator, Murray City School District
- Jim Stewart, Director, Technical Services at Utah Education Network
- Katy Hunt, Principal, Business Group, Orange Silicon Valley
- Senthil Jaganathan, Principal, Technology Group, Orange Silicon Valley
- Manoj Mourya, Principal Technology Group, Orange Silicon Valley
- 8:30 AM – Welcome by Gabriel Sidhom, CEO of Orange Silicon Valley
- 8:35 AM – Keynote “Bridging the Digital Divide through Private Mobile Networks” by Katy Hunt, Principal Business Group, and Senthil Jaganathan, Principal Technology Group, at Orange Silicon Valley
- 9:00 AM – Panel Discussion and Q&A with guest speakers: Melissa Ashurst, Greg Corlis, Jason Eyre, and Jim Stewart. Moderated by Orange Silicon Valley’s Manoj Mourya, Principal Technology Group, and Brian Warmoth, Content Lead.
- 9:50 AM – Q&A with the audience
- 10:00 AM – End of the event
We look forward to seeing you on September 8th. If you have any questions regarding the event feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Hello Wednesday by Orange Silicon Valley is a new recurring series of events & podcasts and your rendez-vous on technology and innovation where Orange Silicon Valley’s experts will discuss important trends with industry leaders, drilling down into the drivers, challenges, and dynamics that are reshaping technology and companies today. Through this series Orange Silicon Valley will be looking at how technology changes are shaping a brighter future for a responsible digital world.
- This event has passed.