We are pleased to invite you to the next Hello Wednesday event by Orange Silicon Valley on the topic of “Building trust in business and society with blockchains”.
Join us on Wednesday May 5th, from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM (PST) / 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (CEST)
The same technology that gave way to cryptocurrencies also sparked a decade of innovations in pursuits that can enable a more responsible world. These areas include self-sovereign identity, clean energy markets, carbon credits, food certification and safety, and supply chain tracking, among others. The birth of blockchain networks make Bitcoin and Ethereum possible, but blockchains also enabled new ways of approaching security, contracts, and transactions more generally, opening up new paths to building trust and interacting with people around the globe.
Orange Silicon Valley’s next Hello Wednesday virtual event, “Building trust in business and society with blockchains,” will explore these topics with a panel of experts who have seen the blockchain space evolve. Register and join us for an exciting conversation about what has already happened, as well as what may be possible.
- Paul Gambill, CEO at Nori
- Doug Miller, Head of Global Markets at Energy Web
- Yorke Rhodes, Director of Digital Transformation, Blockchain at Microsoft
- Catherine Zhu, Special Counsel at Foley & Lardner LLP
- John Eisenman, Principal, Technology Group at Orange Silicon Valley
- George Livingston, Principal, Business Group at Orange Silicon Valley
- 8:30 AM – Welcome & introduction
- 8:35 AM – High-altitude overview on blockchain and use cases in the social/sustainability space by John Eisenman and George Livingston
- 9:00 AM – Panel Discussion with guest speakers; Paul Gambill, Doug Miller, Yorke Rhodes and Catherine Zhu
- 9:50 AM – 15 minutes Q&A
We look forward to seeing you on May 5th. If you have any questions regarding the event feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To preview what we will be discussing at the event, listen to John Eisenman and George Livingston on the newest episode of Orange Silicon Valley’s Bistrocast podcast. You can also read John’s recent blog entry, “How the birth of blockchains led to innovative approaches to transactions and trust.”
Hello Wednesday by Orange Silicon Valley is a new recurring series of events & podcasts and your rendez-vous on technology and innovation where Orange Silicon Valley’s experts will discuss important trends with industry leaders, drilling down into the drivers, challenges, and dynamics that are reshaping technology and companies today. Through this series Orange Silicon Valley will be looking at how technology changes are shaping a brighter future for a responsible digital world.
- This event has passed.