We are pleased to invite you to the next Hello Wednesday event by Orange Silicon Valley on the topic of “Responsible Data Journeys: Creating, Monetizing, and Regulating Data Flows“.
Join us on Wednesday June 2nd, from 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM (PST) / 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM (CEST)
In every case where data is created, stored, and used, companies must answer questions about the technologies and responsible practices they deploy to drive impressive outcomes for customers while safeguarding privacy. Orange Silicon Valley’s June Hello Wednesday event will dig into these choices and concerns with a lineup of experienced leaders who have tackled these questions head on.
This virtual event will include a keynote by Orange Silicon Valley’s John Benko on emerging technologies, as well as a fireside chat with Consumer Reports Digital Lab Director Ben Moskowitz on digital security and digital consumer protection. In addition, panel discussions will feature guests from Nvidia, Dataminr and Holo.Host.
- Morgan Hitzig, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships @ Dataminr
- Amen Ra Mashariki, Principal Scientist @ Nvidia
- Mary Camacho, CEO @ Holo.Host
- Ben Moskowitz, Digital Lab Director @ Consumer Reports
- John Benko, Principal, Technology Group @ Orange Silicon Valley
- Will Barkis, Principal, Business Group @ Orange Silicon Valley
- 8:30 AM – Welcome
- 8:35 AM – Keynote “Emerging connectivity tech and bridging the digital divide” by John Benko
- 9:00 AM – Panel Discussion and Q&A with guest speakers; Mary Camacho, Morgan Hitzig and Dr Amen Ra Mashariki
- 10:30 AM – Fireside chat with Ben Moskowitz and Will Barkis
- 11 AM – End of the event
We look forward to seeing you on June 2nd. If you have any questions regarding the event feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Hello Wednesday by Orange Silicon Valley is a new recurring series of events & podcasts and your rendez-vous on technology and innovation where Orange Silicon Valley’s experts will discuss important trends with industry leaders, drilling down into the drivers, challenges, and dynamics that are reshaping technology and companies today. Through this series Orange Silicon Valley will be looking at how technology changes are shaping a brighter future for a responsible digital world.
- This event has passed.