Orange Silicon Valley’s experts researched the digitally-accelerated, post COVID-19 world across major societal spheres.
We are excited to share the following 12 webinars, presented by an OSV subject matter expert and featuring a US innovation leader. These webinars will shed light on new consumer behaviors, societal changes, market opportunities and emerging trends for business leaders. The 45 minutes webinars will highlight Silicon Valley’s impact on the global digital economy in the post-COVID-19 era.
You can register by clicking on the links for the sessions of your choice:
- Next Normal: Enterprise – June 23, 2020
- by Orange Silicon Valley’s Jameson Buffmire and NEA Venture Advisor Claudia Fan Munce
- Next Normal: Commerce – June 30, 2020
- by David Martin
- Next Normal: Transportation and Mobility – July 2, 2020
- by Jay Onda
- Next Normal: Education – July 8, 2020
- by Darren Sabo
- Next Normal: Entertainment – July 15, 2020
- by Derek Au
- Next Normal: Health – July 16, 2020
- by Darren Sabo
- Next Normal: Finance – July 21, 2020
- by Moses Choi
- Next Normal: Work – July 23, 2020
- by Wilson Lau
- Next Normal: Home – July 29, 2020
- by Orange Silicon Valley’s Katy Hunt and Robin Beers, Wells Fargo Senior Vice President, Digital Solutions for Business
- Next Normal: Sustainability – August 6, 2020
- by George Livingston
- Next Normal: Gender and Diversity – August 25, 2020
- by Alice Brisset
- Next Normal: Connectivity, Networks and Cybersecurity – August 26, 2020
- by Alex Chitea
(more external speakers will be announced soon- stay tuned!)
If you have any question regarding the Next Normal webinar series, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Orange Silicon Valley “Next Normal” Speaker Series is part of Orange Business Services’s “Business resilience in all times” webinar series. A 20+ series of short webinars for customers, prospects, media and analysts that provide information and thought leadership about the technology trends, market insights, solutions and services that will enable business resilient through the current crisis as post-COVID digital enterprises look for new ways to effectively address the challenges of the next normal.
- This event has passed.