“This is the distributed trust network the internet always needed and never had.”
— Marc Andreessen, Founder, a16z
- John Eisenman
- Moses Choi
- Subash Mandanapu
Come build with us – on the Blockchain
The velocity of innovation using blockchain technology continues to accelerate in 2017 with significant market traction spurred by the emergence of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and shift in sentiment within the respective Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public and permissioned blockchain ecosystems. Expect this trend to continue, and leverage the expertise of Orange Silicon Valley’s dedicated blockchain team, in place since 2015.
Opportunities for corporate partners to pilot include
- Proof of business process > Integrate blockchain notarization for inter-organizational records.
- P2P marketplace for digital financial assets > Enable efficient trading of issued assets.
- Verify provenance of physical objects or identity > Issue digital tokens of authenticity.
- IoT identity & Smart Contracts > Automated M2M transactions.
- Automated financial services > Smart contract letter of credit, real time netting, smart bond, multi-party accounting, gift cards.
- Supply chain
- Financial services
- Capital markets
- Media & Entertainment
- Cosmetics/Luxury Goods
- Smart contracts
- Distributed Ledger
Recent publications from Orange Silicon Valley on this topic
- These regulatory questions matter most for ICOs (August, 2017)
- Event recap: Fintech US 2017 accelerator program targets financial health (Sept, 2017)
- How Initial Coin Offerings and tokens grabbed attention in 2017 (August 2017)
- Inside a custom rig built to mine Ethereum at cutting-edge speeds (August, 2017)
- Where Blockchain Stands Today (June, 2017)
- FinTech’s next hot opportunity: financial inclusion beyond payday loans and cashing checks (February, 2017)
- Why 2017 could be a breakout year for fintech (January, 2017)
- Blockchain’s future is more than payments: how can we use Blockchain for identity? (December, 2016)
Got a proof of concept or deck we should review? Send an email to Gabriel Sidhom, our Vice President, Technology Development